Ethan's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Makenzie's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pictures :)

So this is just about half of the pictures that I've been meaning to put up. Lets just say we have been having way to much fun these last few weeks.

Makenzie with her cousin Fynn at the Zundel family reunion.



Makenzie's first bloody nose...I had to get a picture!

Maria and Mark got Makenzie and Fynn the coolest B-day presents ever! Thanks again!

Ethan with Grandma and Grandpa T. at the concert in the park. We sure do love them :)

Kinda silly! I can't imagine him fitting into a suit that big someday.


She's growing up on me :)


Fynn and Ethan getting to know each other.


What a cute couple if I may say so myself!


Playing in the sand.

Grandmas are the best to cuddle with!

Due to both our scars we didn't get to wake-boarding this time around :(
but ended up having a great time watching everyone else. The boat put Makenzie right to sleep.

These two kids had the time of their life riding the four wheeler around grandpa's yard.

Makenzie Loved the fireworks. Now every night if she hears a loud noise she will say "firework!"

My parents house has the best view in town so that's where we watched them this year.

Just having fun!

He slept right through the "BIGGEST Show in Idaho"

Love these girls! Wish we could all hang out more often :)

Ethan enjoying some Great Grandma Zundel time.
My best friends and our adorable kids! (Well all but the two running around haha)
When did we all grow up?

Makenzie loved having Lexie to play with at the cabin.

He may not know it yet but he lucked out to get one of the coolest aunts on the planet!

She's going to be driving that thing before I know it.

My cute little family! I can't even tell you how much I love them. I have been so blessed and am more than ever excited about what the future holds for us.
Funny story Mike and I took Makenzie for a ride and within the first two minutes she was asleep. Just something about vibrations that put her right to sleep.

Can't even put into words how much I miss these girls!

True love often shows it's self in the form of a perfect marshmallow made just for me.

We had a blast at the Idaho Falls Zoo with some of my cousins.

So sweet!

So my amazing sister gave us her play gym. COOL! Makenzie loves it and grandma & grandpa Tucker said they would hold onto it for us till we get our own back yard. :)

This is Ethan practicing saying "Grandpa's Cool!" haha

Lets just say his shirt says it all! Man I love this boy!

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture of Ethan! He looks so alert and just adorable!

    It was great to see you! Glad you had a fun trip to Idaho! Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed seeing you by a day! Your baby is adorable! I hope things are going well in CA!

    ReplyDelete