Ethan's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Makenzie's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Date Night Wahooo

One of our new year resolutions was to have one night every week that we get to go on a date by ourselves. We picked Thursdays just because the weekends are always crazy with track and my concerts, Monday if FHE, Tuesday I have band practice, and Wednesday Mike works late. So Thursday it is! :)
Tonight we decided to go to the Idaho Falls Temple on our date. I'm really excited it's been hard to go as often as we use to with Makenzie, but now that she can eat solid food my wonderful mother can watch her for us :) whaoooo
You may or may not know that the IF temple was Mike and I meeting place when we were dating. It was our half way point where we started and ended just about every date we went on. :) Even our first kiss and where he purposed to me! Cool I love going there it brings back all kinds of great memories!

1 comment:

  1. A date night is always fun. I wish that we were able to do more of them! But with Stewart's health problems and me being pregnant and Hayden being the age he is, it's so hard sometimes!

    Have fun at the temple!

    ReplyDelete