Ethan's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Makenzie's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine’s Weekend

So this time I (Mike) get a chance to share what has been happening in the life of the Tuckers! We had a great weekend. I had a meet in Montana on Friday where I ran a personal best in the mile of 4:21. I didn’t get back until Saturday in the afternoon, but I managed to grab some flowers for my amazing wife and snuck them on the table with some orange sticks.



Rachelle had a good night of rest while at her parents because Makenzie decided to sleep through the night (sweet!). Saturday we went to our favorite restaurant and grabbed a chick flick called “All about Steve”. It had Sandra Bullock in it, so I allowed it  On Sunday we went to church and sang “Love One Another” with the ward choir. We then visited my parents for a bit and discovered that we had successfully recorded Heroes season 4 and had nearly all the episodes there... we’re thinking of moving in for a few weeks :P Then on Monday I was awoken to a very wonderful surprise. My wife had baked me a giant heart shaped chocolate chip cookie!!! I also got a box of chocolates (pretty much she’s the best!)




Makenzie enjoyed her 1st Valentine’s Day with a special friend whom she loves. His name is Maxx and they enjoy cuddling and playing kissing tag. They get a real kick out of each other and spend most of their time together laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Mike! Glad you joined the blogging world!! :-)

    ReplyDelete