Ethan's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Makenzie's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

February Fantasy

So tonight is the big night. I am singing with my band Kyd-j. I finally decided on what I'm going to wear so that makes this day a little less stressful :) Mike is going to watch our little girl for me, he's my favorite! She just got her 6 month shots today so I'm praying that everything will go okay with them tonight.
ohhh Mike found out that he is running at 11:30 AM tomorrow at the Holt. So if you're in town you should definitely come! He will attempt to do the impossible, or it would seem that way to me, and PR in the mile I think the time he is shooting for is 4:20! Man that's fast :) It will be a good race so let us know if you can make it.

1 comment:

  1. hi, your are sitting next to me expeting me to write nice things... not going to happen JKJK looks good

    ReplyDelete