Ethan's First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Makenzie's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking for some spice :)

If I could only use one word to describe my day the word would be, long. I got a lot done I showered, did the laundry, washed the dishes, picked up the baby room, fed makenzie, read her every story we own, we worked on crawling, and saying mama (both unsuccessful) made dinner, read a chapter in my book, put makenzie to bed, and now probably going to watch hero's with my hubby. The crazy thing about it all is that I get to get up in the morning and do it all over again! ahhhhhhh Any ideas I need a little spice to my day? :)

3 comments:

  1. Plan a fun date night with your hubby! It is Valentine's weekend and all! ;-) So come up with something fun and surprise him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find some mom's in your area and start a playgroup! I used to go to one when we lived at our old place, and it was so fun! We got to get out of the house, even if it was to just go to the gym at the church. And you get to know a lot of the women in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm going to try both :) Thanks girls your the best!

    ReplyDelete